Taking delivery of your order.
As a part of our check out process you are able to choose how you would like to receive your Cabjaks order.
All goods can be collected from our factory, during working hours. We will notify as soon as your order is ready for collection.
Under Alert level 2.5:
- Our collection protocol is to remain contactless and safe
- Please maintain social distancing (2metres)
- One of our team will wheel your order to your vehicle but unfortunately will be unable to assist you loading your vehicle.
- We may take a photograph of your collection being competed but will not be requesting signatures.
We offer delivery at competitive rates for both local (Auckland) and Nationwide shipping.
Please use our shipping calculator on the shopping cart page to receive a shipping quote.
Under Alert level 2.5 Protocol to remain contactless and safe for both you and your team.
We will delivery to garages and carports but our staff are unable to deliver into your home.
We ask that you remain at least 3 metres apart from staff throughout your delivery.
We may take a photograph to confirm delivery but will not be taking signatures.
Thanks for your understanding
- Auckland deliveries: We deliver Monday – Friday. To keep delivery costs low.
- North Island deliveries: We offer delivery through various freight companies and they will have their own delivery protocols.
- Delivery times depend on freight company scheduling so will vary depending on your location and the timing of your orders manufacturing.
- South Island deliveries: We are delighted to ship your products to the South Island. Delivery timeframes vary depending on our freight partners scheduling and your location. There is greater variability of traffic and conditions in more rural locations so timeframes reflect this.
- Rural deliveries: We offer delivery to most areas of both Islands including rural address, however we will need to see the order placed in our system in order to quote on rural addresses as it will depend on your exact location and the size of the order. Please place your order through as a bank deposit payment method and mention in the special instructions you would like a delivery price and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All goods must be checked before signing the delivery docket!
We may take a photograph to confirm delivery.
Delivery charges cannot be claimed back.
If problems do arise please contact us, we will try our best to resolve any problems.
3. Arranging your own shipping
We can pack and you can organise your own freight company to collect. (Packaging is only suitable for 'furniture freight' not 'general freight'.) Please provide your order number to us. Please note that this will be at your own risk, we will not provide any insurance or replacement for goods damaged by shipping.
All items outside of Auckland are stretch wrapped and cardboard corner protection is used.
Cabinets are only available fully assembled.
Cabjaks Manufacturing does not offer international shipping.