- Start Use this progress bar to move between steps.
- Room Layout Use this progress bar to move between steps.
- Base Layout Select your base cabinets that will sit on the floor.
- Wall Layout Select your Wall cabinets that will be hung above the base cabinet.
- Add Notes Notes are for planning only and are not invorporated onto the order
- Review Use this progress bar to move between steps.
Would You Like to Create or Open a Saved Plan?
Need help visualising your dream kitchen? Our kitchen planner puts the design power in your hands, with an incredibly easy to use drag and drop builder. Created specifically for Cabjaks’ cabinets, you can be sure what you create here will be exactly what you get in your home. Click below to get started.
Create New Plan
Open Saved Plan
1 Door Base
2 Door Base
1 Door, 1 Drawer Base
3 Drawer Base
4 Drawer Base
Blind Corner Base
Pull-Out Rubbish Bin
1 Door Base with Slide-Out Rack
2 Door, 1 Drawer Base
1 Drawer Base
1 Drawer Base for DishDrawer
2 Drawer Base
Base Microwave Box with 1 Drawer Base
1 Door Tall
Split 2 Door Tall
4 Door Tall
2 Door Tall
1 Door, 3 Drawer Tall
2 Door, 3 Drawer Tall
4 Door, 1 Drawer Tall
2 Door Tall with Division
2 Door Tall Broom with Shelves
Blind 1 Door Tall
Blind 2 Door Tall
Flap Door Tall Oven Microwave Tower
2 Door Tall Oven Microwave Tower
Tall Wine Rack
1 Door Wall
2 Door Wall
2 Door Over Fridge
Flap Door Over Fridge
Microwave Wall - No Back
Open Microwave Wall
Wall cabinets should be added after you have finished placing all the cabinets in your base layout.
Would You Like to Change Your Handles?
Select from our range of different styled handles to match your kitchen.
Would You Like Soft Close Drawers?
Our soft close system keeps drawers from slamming closed.
Soft Close Drawers
Would you like soft close hinges?
Our soft close system keeps hinges from slamming closed.
Soft Close Hinges
Choose Your Toe Kick Length
Please calculate the total length you require and then click on the nearest total length.
Don’t have an account?
Create an account to save your plan.
Your design doesn’t include any finishing panels, would you like to add some?
- End panels should be used to cover the cabinet feet whenever the side of the cabinet will be seen.
- Filler panels can be used to take up empty space between the side of a cabinet and the wall, or between the side of a cabinet and an appliance.